Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 3

Today in class after counting to 27 we debriefed the activity and realized that listening to each other and knowing when not to speak is not easily accomplished.

We reviewed our observations from the last meeting and looked through the initial set of photos from our primary walkthrough.

THEN CAME THE BRAINSTORMING:

  • sample proposal
  • participation
  • measurements and graphs, etc.
  • reach consensus on what needs to be done to the land (no selfishness)
  • activity in building
  • maintenance
  • persuasive pieces
  • budget problems/funds
  • all three campus schools should be part of decision
  • cost?
  • pace ourselves
  • finish early for revision process
  • sponsors?
  • set goals
  • where's the presentation


STEPS (tentative things we need to accomplish)

  1. Find estimate on the destruction of the building
  2. decide what needs to be done with the land( surveys)
  3. make accurate measurements of the land
  4. create a proposal
  5. analyze data/interpret and focus
  6. divide duties
  7. artistic representation
  8. cost-benefit analysis
  9. 3-d architect software (LL?)
  10. create guest list
  11. 3d model
  12. create presentation
  13. practice
  14. petition
  15. presentation (refreshments)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today in the class it was fun while counting the numbers which teach us it is not that easy to speak in perfect time. I don't think the photos that were reviewed in the class will help us. I like the idea of brainstorming because we hardly can set the objectives for ourselves and this is actually what I want to do in all classes. But it was hard to came up with the steps we need to accomplish because we don't have much time to finish the project. It is true that I was not really paying attention to the class but from tomorrow I will.